Our network

Heating lamp causes house fire in Vienna | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Heating lamp causes house fire in Vienna
News


VIENNA, Va. (WUSA9) -- A Vienna house fire was caused by a heating lamp for a terrarium on a bedroom floor, Fairfax County Fire and Rescue said.

The fire happened at the home located at 404 Macarthur Avenue NE on Monday around 3:35 p.m. The fire was quickly put out in the bedroom, officials said.

There were no working smoke alarms. The homeowner called 911 and reported the fire when they got home.

Nobody was displaced by the fire and nobody was injured. Damages are estimated t $15,000.

Like this story? Like us on Facebook


News