Vienna Teen Fight Club Raises Concerns | News
VIENNA, Va. (WUSA)-- Police in Vienna are investigating what they're calling a real life fight club.
The most alarming part: the participants are mostly kids.
Bill Murray, a spokesman for the Vienna Police Department says on January 13th an officer was looking for a missing juvenile when he came across a group of 20 boys between the age of 11 and 13. The group was gathered in a parking lot near the 100 block of Park St. NE.
Police say when the officer approached he noticed two boys fighting while the rest watched. One of the boys told police they were part of a fight club.
Authorities say none of the young teens were hurt, and at this point there's isn't enough information to suggest this is a trend, according to detectives.
Upcoming Events near Vienna
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Total Recovery Offers a Game-Changing Look at the Way We View and Treat Chronic Pain and Depression
- The Kaplan Center for Integrative Medicine Welcomes Acupuncturist Rebecca Berkson!
- Students switched to another bus after wire touches bus
- Dulles Toll Road rates set to increase 75 cents
- Woman injured, 6 cats dead after McLean fire